Friday 3 February 2017

Former Chelsea & England midfielder Frank Lampard retires

Former Chelsea and England midfielder Frank Lampard has retired, bringing to an end a 21-year professional career.
The 38-year-old, who spent last year with New York City in Major League Soccer in the US, announced his decision on social media yesterday.

Lampard said; "Whilst I have received a number of exciting offers to continue playing, at 38 I feel now is the time to begin the next chapter in my life. I'm grateful to the Football Association for the opportunity to study for my coaching qualifications and I look forward to pursuing the off-field opportunities that this decision opens,".

Lampard made 649 appearances for Chelsea and won 106 England caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Marketing Through Storytelling

When we say "content marketing", it simply refers to how you package your brand, product, or service, such that it attracts the au...