Tuesday 30 August 2016

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg visits Nigeria

Mark ZuckerbergFacebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and the 7th richest man in the world is in Nigeria. He came to see how Facebook works in Nigeria, how it can be improved and how it can support tech development in Africa. 
Nigeria is the first country Mark is visiting in the African continent.
One of his first stops on the trip was to visit a ‘Summer of Code Camp’ at the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba, known as the Silicon Valley of Nigeria.

Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, said: “This is my first trip to sub-Saharan Africa. I’ll be meeting with developers and entrepreneurs, and learning about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria. The energy here is amazing and I’m excited to learn as much as I can.
“The first place I got to visit was the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) in Yaba. I got to talk to kids at a summer coding camp and entrepreneurs who come to CcHub to build and launch their apps.  I’m looking forward to meeting more people in Nigeria.”
See more photos...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Marketing Through Storytelling

When we say "content marketing", it simply refers to how you package your brand, product, or service, such that it attracts the au...