Tuesday 26 July 2016

Stoke City sign Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen

Stoke City has completed the signing of Joe Allen from Liverpool.Joe Allen
The 26-year-old Welsh penned a five-year deal at the bet365 Stadium.
The talented central midfielder is the club’s second signing following the capture of Egyptian Ramadan Sobhi earlier on Monday.

 Stoke Chief Executive Tony Scholes said: “Joe is a player that Mark has admired for a considerable amount of time.”
“Therefore when we became aware of the possibility of bringing him to the Club it was something that we were determined to do.”
“We have had to act swiftly to conclude the deal but we are delighted that we have managed to get it over the line.”
Allen said: “It’s been a whirlwind 48 hours for me but I am delighted to have finally been able to put pen to paper.”
“I was really excited as soon as I heard of the Club’s interest and it wasn’t a difficult decision for me to make.”
“I am incredibly excited about my future here at Stoke City.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Marketing Through Storytelling

When we say "content marketing", it simply refers to how you package your brand, product, or service, such that it attracts the au...