Saturday 23 July 2016

Hillary Clinton picks running mate

Hillary Clinton has named Senator Tim Kaine as her running mate as she prepares to take on Donald Trump in the race for the White House in November.Hillary & Tim KaineThe Democratic candidate for president announced the news in a text message to her supporters. The text reads; 'I'm thrilled to tell you this first: I've chosen Sen. Tim Kaine as my running mate. Welcome him to our team.'
  Moments later on Twitter, she said; ‘I'm thrilled to announce my running mate, @TimKaine, a man who's day devoted himself for fighting for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Marketing Through Storytelling

When we say "content marketing", it simply refers to how you package your brand, product, or service, such that it attracts the au...