Wednesday 4 May 2016

‘I’m alive’ – Anenih

Former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustees chairman, Tony Anenih has come out to dispel rumours about his death.Chief Anenih
On Wednesday morning, it was rumoured that the veteran politician had died, however, Vanguard reached out to him and he was quoted to have said: “I am alive. I am well. The hospital they are talking about, I have not been there before.”
“The doctor they are talking about, I do not know him and he does not know me; and I have not seen him. God is on the throne and it is only God that can call me when He believes that it is time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Marketing Through Storytelling

When we say "content marketing", it simply refers to how you package your brand, product, or service, such that it attracts the au...