Friday 26 February 2016

JLO Admits Some Of Her Men Have Been 'Terribly Wrong' But Hasn't Ruled Out Fourth Marriage

Jennifer Lopez has rarely been without a man since her teen. She’s had three husbands and more boyfriends than she can count, including Ben Affleck and Sean “Diddy” Combs.Jennifer-Lopez-
But now, thinking back to the men who have shared her life since she was Jenny from the Block, the singer, dancer and actress admits she has made a lot of mistakes.
Musing on dating, broken engagements and failed marriages, she said: “The people I have been with have all been very different and some of them were terribly wrong for me. Probably most of them.


“But at the end of the day you start learning and weeding out relationships little by little and saying ‘okay, this doesn’t work, this works. I think it’s just growing up,” she said.
Jennifer, 46, has dated several men since divorcing third husband Marc Anthony in June 2014, including actor on-off boyfriend Casper Smart, and hasn’t ruled out getting married again.
“Nothing in my life is out of the question. Anything and everything is possible but I don’t think I am looking for anything, really. When you get to a certain age, you realise everything you need and want is within you and the happiness you are seeking in others is within yourself. I think that’s what’s changed for me. I feel very content as a human being and happy with the life I created for me and my kids. Anything else beyond that is icing on the cake. But it’s going to have to be something that’s worthwhile.”
Despite the countless awards she has won since her early days as a backing dancer for New Kids On The Block and Janet Jackson, Jennifer feels the twins are her biggest achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Marketing Through Storytelling

When we say "content marketing", it simply refers to how you package your brand, product, or service, such that it attracts the au...