Friday 17 April 2015

“I Will Perform ‘Godwin’ in Church Again” – Korede Bello To Haters

Korede Bello came under fire recently for performing his hit
single ‘Godwin’ at the Harvesters International Christian
Centre in Lagos.
The Mavin Act has disclosed to NET in recent interview that
he doesn’t regret performing in church and if the opportunity
arises, he’ll gladly do it again.
Hear him:
‘If you are the pastor of a church and you invite me to perform
the song, Yes i will perform the song again. It’s God’s song
and whatever is happening now is predetermined, people are
talking about God that’s all that matters, From the
inception of Godwin, I knew that it wasn’t my song, I knew
that anything that’s for God has the potential of growing
bigger than you imagine.
It’s not quite a gospel song, it’s an
inspirational song, what I mean by it’s for God is the fact that
it’s dedicated to God. I don’t see it as my song, I see it as
people’s song and I see it as a song for God.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Marketing Through Storytelling

When we say "content marketing", it simply refers to how you package your brand, product, or service, such that it attracts the au...