Monday 23 March 2015

Lies Girls Tell

In our modern day world, there are little lie girls tell which we guys sometimes overlook. While preachers are preaching perfection gospel, girls are adding spices to little white lies, the ones that i have heard are:

"I didn't do anything over the weekend" this translate into, i got drunk while clubbing, hit the bed with a total stranger but they'll tell you i was at home all weekend, so you won't have to find out what really happened.

This is probably closer to the truth "All my life, I've kissed just one guy" no girl has kissed just one guy, any who has is either young or a pretty damn liar.

"I think you're cute", dude wake up, no girl thinks you are cute when you are repulsive or hideous. "I want a sensitive guy", girls don't want sensitive guys, all they really want is a good time, they fritter away their lives away everyday of the week and go to church on Sunday for cleansing.

"I just broke up with my boyfriend, so I'm not going to date for a while", I hear this a lot, they say it to sound like they're not whore but come the first good looking jerk with slick hair and a nice ride, she'll be in bed with him faster than she can contract his STD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Marketing Through Storytelling

When we say "content marketing", it simply refers to how you package your brand, product, or service, such that it attracts the au...